I've developed effective health & wellness packages to help you succeed, based on my experience with clients just like you.
Having trouble getting and staying motivated? Finding it hard to make appointments and stick with them? When do you have time to do exercise?
Now, with my online coaching program, you can make it happen, Look and feel better! and create long-term healthy habits. Isn't it time you put some value and attention to your own health and wellness? Let me help you start making healthy changes in your life.
I incorporate fitness, nutrition, yoga and mindfulness into our work together. Start small...stay consistent...and you can move mountains!
Amy's Online Training Services: * Quick & Effective Workouts that work around YOUR busy schedule. * Flexible & Reliable Nutrition Plans that allow for some “wiggle room” (plus recommendations during travel) * Accountable & Motivational Habit Based Coaching that will allow you to succeed in your transformation. Stay accountable to me!
What people are saying about online training with Amy Morton:
"I really enjoy these workouts! This is exactly what I needed to get back into my routine"
"I love the workouts and Amy's cues are so helpful!"
"I love that you've integrated yoga and stretching into it"
"I'm so motivated! I can't wait for next week!"
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET! 30 minute Daily Workouts (3-4) All these workouts can be done right in the comfort of your own home only using a set of dumbbells. If you have access to more equipment at home or at the gym, they can be incorporated. Day 1 & 3: StrengthTrainings Day 2 & 4: Strength Trainings Day 5: Cardio& Dynamic Warmups *You can switch these workouts within the app to the days that work best for you throughout these 7 days* You can also control the amount of time you spend each time by the amount of sets that you do.
Nutrition You will have access to nutrition guidelines within my app to help you properly fuel your body throughout your week. You will be able to sync the Myfitnesspal app to my app in order to track your meals so I can give you some pointers and tips on how to eat mindfully to achieve your goals. Everyone is unique but all can benefit from healthier eating.
Video Call Coaching Session Along with 24/7 messaging support throughout the 7 days, we will schedule your coaching call session. This is a time we discuss how your week is going and discuss how to navigate around barriers that stand between you and achieving your best health yet.
Habit-Based Coaching I work with you to create lasting healthy habits - we discuss and decide what to start with and I help to keep you accountable. They can be habits such as 5 minute meditation, drinking x amount of water, making sure you hit 10k steps a day, and so forth.
HOW DOES IT WORK? After you have applied you will be directed to book your free 20 minute consultation call to see if you are a good fit for my MortonMotivation program. We will discuss your goals and needs along with your daily schedule. We will discuss your personal blocks and barriers and then create a strategic game plan to elevate your optimal health from the inside out. This transformation starts and ends with YOU, it won't always be easy but I have the exact tools you need to create this lifestyle for yourself. I believe in you and this transformation requires YOU to believe in you too. I am here as your guide and coach to get you stepping in and stepping up to that optimal life of health and happiness that you DESERVE to bring to the forefront of your personal and professional presence.
Once we have an effective game plan that works for YOU I will invite you to my private app where I design YOUR customized workouts that you fit into your schedule. I design each workout based off of your unique fitness needs and hold you accountable for these workouts as I am able to see when you’ve completed them or you message me. Whether it’s in your home, work, or hotel room; Im there with you and ensure you've got the exact tools you need to stay on top of your goals.
I can design your very own customized nutrition plan and give you recommendations for healthy eating on-the-go during those very busy weeks. (depending on what program you choose.) I provide general nutrition guidelines for all programs.
Every month we will schedule our 30 minute coaching call (or biweekly 15 min) to discuss your progress, your program, to set goals, and talk about getting past road blocks via video call in the app. With 24/7 messaging and weekly check-ins, the accountability is endless as I am not only your trainer, but your coach throughout your physical, mental, spiritual, and professional journey. I WANT you to succeed and take back charge of YOUR life. Your health and wellness improves along with your strength and endurance. Your transformation begins here and now!
*PROGRAM BEGINS FOLLOWING MONDAY AFTER SIGN UP* SIGN UP NOW - SUBMIT MY FORM BELOW:
Online Personal Training, Nutrition, Yoga & Pilates, Meditation
“Amy is so much more than a nutritionist/life coach. She is an entire self-care team in one being. She really approaches every relationship holistically and gets a sense of where you are in ALL areas of your life. She not only helps you get to the finish line but is with you every step of the way.” - Alphonso H., NYC
"You motivating me has been a godsend!. If It weren’t for you holding me accountable, I wouldn’t find the time to work out and better myself. So I can’t thank you enough. It’s doing so much for me both physically and mentally!" —LF 1/25/21
"I have been training with Amy for years and trust no-one else. Amy has extensive experience in yoga, exercise, and nutrition that she incorporates into every aspect of training. Her focus on mental and physical wellbeing always feels customized and personalized. Transitioning to remote Yoga has been very smooth, it has helped me work on strength and focus in my daily life and throughout these challenging times." —TH, 6/1/20
Amy has worked with me as a personal trainer and nutrition and wellness coach for over four years. She is exceptional in all of these areas; not only in terms of expertise but in her genuine and personal interest and dedication to my well-being. Integrating strength and cardio training with yoga and Pilates, Amy’s approach is well-balanced and effective. She is attentive to my feedback and incorporates it into the routines she creates for me. Prior to each session Amy checks in with me and makes adjustments for any health or safety concerns. Because Amy is always supportive and positive, I never feel intimidated or inadequate as can happen with some trainers. She also ensures that our sessions whether for personal training or nutrition are varied, interesting and fun. Working with Amy has been a pleasure. She has helped me towards meaningful change in terms of my physical well-being and has provided me with insight into my behaviors as they relate to eating and exercise. Her confidence in me has helped me to be more confident in myself. —SD 10/18/20
"Amy, thank you for the awesome class this morning. Your nutrition guidance is helping me keep on track. You have been amazingly responsive and supportive. I have been off to a slow start but I am feeling great and remembering my old self and feeling stronger, more confident and proud of myself for taking good care of myself. All thanks to you! You are the best!" —KO 9/28/20
"I played tennis out of my mind today! I played so well! Thank you! It is amazing that working with you can pay off so quickly, after just a few times, and the tennis warmups are excellent." -T.P. 9/26/20
Amy is a fabulous trainer, and the online training is terrific. Before my first remote session, I was a little nervous that the training wouldn’t be as effective. But I quickly realized that there was no reason for concern. Amy demonstrates the exercises clearly. She is as motivating and professional online as she is in person. The workouts are still challenging but fun. I recommend remote training with Amy. It's so important to keep fit during these turbulent times, and her training is the perfect solution! —MAS, 3/27/20
I needed coaxing to start the online training but I'm so glad I tried it! It worked very well and it was so good to see and exercise with Amy Morton! I'm back to my usual training schedule and it's great to be moving again. —DL, 3/26/20
Amy's queing is wonderful! It is an especially important skill that is necessary for online classes. Amy has an ability to connect even with a virtual format. I love her presence and energy. —EW
Amy's gentle approach to teaching yoga and meditation has unlocked a feeling of calm in me that is new. She is a wonderful, open instructor whose passion for her practice is inspiring. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to work with her. —MS
‘I’ve worked with Amy for months now, and can highly recommend her as a meditation and life skills coach. This is the best meditation class I have ever had! She is patient with people’s questions and offers different strategies to try in order to find some that work. ” - Nancy T.
Video Testimonial about my online training reboot program:
Habit Based Coaching Only Starting at $99/PER MONTH
Already have a fitness and nutrition regimen? Let me be your Wellness Coach to maintain your accountability and motivation by: • Creating custom habits based off YOUR needs • Making sure you check in for these habits on the app and with me • Monthly Recipe Pack & Grocery List or Nutrition Guidelines • 24/7 Messaging and Monthly Coaching Calls
Choose Online Personal Training OR Nutrition Coaching Plus Habit Based Coaching Starting at $200/PER MONTH Already have a fitness OR nutrition routine? Let me help you with the other aspect of health as they go hand in hand in getting you to your optimal health faster
Nutrition Coaching ONLY: • Custom Weekly Meal Plans • Custom Macro Breakdown (after discussion and review) • Daily Food Tracking • Monthly Recipe Pack & Grocery List • Habit Based Coaching • 24/7 Messaging and Monthly Coaching Calls
Online Training ONLY: • Daily Custom Workouts • General Nutrition Guidelines • Habit Based Coaching • 24/7 Messaging and Monthly Coaching Calls
ALL THREE SERVICES Starting at $399/PER MONTH
This is my most popular and most effective method of reaching your optimal health goals quickly as I take you by the hand and give you daily, specific coaching and guidance through your transformation:
Each person is unique and has different needs. I work with you to enhance your experience and your success Here is a list of add-ons - i will work with you to form your ideal package - let's speak.
You can add on: • Live Virtual Personal Training - for personal cues, assessment and live motivation. I recommend this when starting up with me to get into a groove, for help with form and live guidance. $48/half hour, $95/hour - when you group with online package, receive discounts! Buy live sessions in packs and receive discount: $90 per 8-session pack, $85 per 12-session pack, $45/half hour 8-session pack message me • Live Virtual Nutrition Session ($95/hour, $90 per 8-session pack, $85 per 12-session pack ) • Live Virtual Wellness Sessions - include overall health and wellness, mindfulness, meditation, energy work, etc) $95/hour • Live Classes (fitness, yoga, pilates) $22 per class. (with a Class packs of 12) • On-Demand Library of Fitness and Yoga Classes. $28/basic, $49/pro monthly • Live Nutrition Group $22 - (counts as a class - in a class pack of 12) • Online Coursework in Nutrition, Meditation, Energy work - more information here. or message me
Message me to find out more. Set-up a free consult to see what would work best in your health and wellness journey.
1. What's the difference between Online Training and In Person Training? Well the main one is that it's all done virtually. You no longer need to schedule in person training sessions as I upload your workouts at the beginning of the week. It is up to you when you complete these daily workouts and when you fit them in your schedule. This gives you much more freedom and ability to actually do your workouts.
2. How many workouts do I get per week? You get 3-4 workouts per week (depending on your needs and schedule - we discuss at our assessment session) all including video clips of me showing you how to do each exercise with proper form including verbal cueing. You get yoga instruction, stretching and cardio prompts for a well-rounded fitness experience. Depending on the time you realistically have, depends on the length that I plan into your program. Reps and sets also affect this. I also help you get in consistent even if short workouts based on your life schedule.
3. Where is the accountability aspect if it's Online? For workouts in my private training app I am notified when you've completed a workout. I send frequent reminders throughout the week if you have not yet completed your workout. I recommend you sync your Fitbit or Apple Watch to the app so I can track your heart rate and energy expenditure. Nutritionally, you are able to sync your MY FITNESS PAL app to my private app. From there I am able to track your daily menu as well as give you pointers/tweaks as I see fit. Personally, I find the accountability is more prevalent online vs. in-person because I am able to see and track as well as know that you are working out more than the common 1-2-3x a week in person.
4. What if I'm on vacation or sick one week? If this happens I simply pause your training account and that week is not counted against you. When you return your training program will be exactly where you left off. (If it is longer than 2 weeks, please contact me and update me on your situation.)
5. How do I know if I'm doing it all correctly? What if I need to ask questions? With the 24/7 two-way messaging in the app I am able to answer all of your questions quickly. With your weekly coaching sessions we can discuss your form, technique, any obstacles you might be having trouble with in your training program as well as set weekly goals.
6. How do we track my progress? With Monthly measurements and photo diaries we are able to track your progress throughout your program. My private app will prompt you exactly where to take measurements and how to pose for pictures. These pictures are stored in the app for tracking, only you and I are able to view them. If you do not want to take photos and measurements, we use other means through our communication to help discern how you are progressing.
7. What if I'm traveling and don't have my usual equipment? Let me know what gym amenities you may have at your stay and I will create your workouts accordingly. No equipment at all? No problem, I can set up full body weight workouts that require zero equipment.